- Respect is given; trust is earned.
- A legacy is meant to outlast you. It is how you will be celebrated even after you pass. Leaving a legacy means you are impacting future generations by the way you lived your life and the decisions you made. Leaving a legacy is about more than yourself. It is about creating a positive future for the people who will come after you.
- Don’t just say something; do something.
- Put your money where your mouth is.
- Walk the walk.
- Debate gives people the chance to see how articulate they are.
- Can they share their ideas?
- Do they really believe in what they’re saying?
- Do they walk what they talk?
- Voices are important. Allows people to choose.
This week, on A Different Perspective, Doc talks about how allergies are allergies, independent of which antibody is triggered. Doc also talks about why allergic reactions to certain foods are triggered.
(Begins at 00:40:11)
- Medical practice and medical research match lineup unless there are finances involved.
- It doesn’t matter which immunoglobulin or T-cell is involved; it’s an allergic response.
- Fireman doctors are important, but fires are preventable.
- Introduction to allergic diseases
- Role of immunoglobulin G antibodies in diagnosis of food allergy
- Why do THESE allergies show up?
- Something from that thing (even if you’ve never eaten it) bypasses the barriers, and the immune system reacts to it.
- Feeding a baby adult food before they’re ready.
- The purpose of the digestive system is to take something in its whole form, break it down, and use it to build other tissues.
- A baby doesn’t have a full digestive tract, and any food they take in will trigger the immune response.
- The way the body works
- Leaky gut
- Consume too much sugar
- “The immune system attacks normal tissue.” So why doesn’t it attack every tissue?
- The role of allergen-specific IgE, IgG and IgA in allergic disease
- The body will try to get IgG and IgA to attach to substances so it’s not IgE
- Anaphylaxis vs. inflammation
- Prevalence of IgG-mediated food intolerance among patients with allergic symptoms
This week, on A Different Perspective, Doc talks about what nutrients and supplements help support your body against allergic responses.
(Begins at 1:11:13)
- Vitamin D
- Nettle Leaf
- Licorice Root
- Ginkgo Leaf
- St. John’s Wort
This week, on A Different Perspective, Doc talks about legacy and the different forms it comes in. Doc also talks about the upcoming The Wellness Way Seminar.
(Begins at 1:22:36)
- There is only one way to avoid criticism
- We often hear the term “leave a legacy’ when we are discussing this word. While leaving a legacy may sometimes refer to personal property or a financial gift that is left behind to a loved one, it most often is a reference to a life of influence. To leave a legacy is to leave a lasting imprint on the world through accomplishments, ideas and character.
- You don’t have to be the one that creates the gift. Just be sure to pass it on.
- Seminar is coming up!