The push for you, your children, and your elderly relatives to get a flu shot is in full swing. If someone hasn’t tried to strong-arm you into getting a shot yet– don’t worry. They will. Before you cave to the pressure, let us give you five great reasons to NOT get that flu shot.
1. They don’t work
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has posted its own analysis of the flu vaccine effectiveness, but did you know even the CDC admits that over half the time, the vaccines have been less than 59% effective? The US government admitted that most of the time they’re, at best, 50-60 percent effective at stopping influenza severe enough that it requires medical care.
2. Flu shots can be more dangerous than the flu
When you inject foreign protein molecules directly into your bloodstream you can trigger an allergic reaction. Those proteins need to be broken down, just like they would be through natural digestive processes.
Some vaccines include DNA/RNA from other animal tissue. There are still millions of differences in the DNA of humans and their nearest “relative,” so mixing things up at the subatomic level is a recipe for disaster.
They are injecting a lab-altered virus into your body! Think about that. Read it again and think about it some more.
3. There are toxic ingredients- and not just Mercury!
Have you ever read the warnings or the ingredient list for the flu vaccine? Let me make it easy for you. Here’s a link to the CDC’s own page with the ingredients: What’s in Vaccines? Ingredients and Vaccine Safety | CDC.
So, when you get a vaccine…
- They’re potentially injecting aluminum right into your blood. Aluminum doesn’t belong in your body.
- They’re injecting egg protein right into your blood (I hope you’re not allergic!).
- You’re reading it right; they’re injecting formaldehyde right into your blood.
- They’re potentially including monosodium glutamate (MSG) in your vaccine. Really? Really. MSG is a toxic molecule that gradually burns out your brain cells.
- Thimerosal (which is a mercury preservative), and aluminum adjuvants can attack your immune system as well. Since they’re neurotoxic they can also slow down your brain functions.
- They’re injecting thimerosal right into your blood. If your doctor is honest, he or she might tell you that it “contains trace amounts of mercury…”
Have you ever seen what happens when a kid steals some of this mercury from a school and spills it on the sidewalk? It’s like a scene from a crazy science fiction movie the way guys in hazmat suits lock up the area.
4. Flu Shots Suppress the Immune System
Along with the other list of nasty ingredients the flu shot also introduces the virus itself into your body. That’s why after children get the shot, they tend to develop runny noses, ear infections, and a nasty cough. Flu shots sensitize your body to the virus – but they do not immunize the body. Now imagine that a live flu virus is injected into somebody with a suppressed immune system.
The flu shot doesn’t work.
5. Vitamin C Outperforms Vaccines
We’ve known since the 1950s, since the clinical studies of Dr. Frederick Klenner, that intravenous Vitamin C has a powerful healing effect. He used it successfully to treat polio, shingles, measles, mumps, chickenpox, and yes, even the flu. You can see that it has benefits way beyond beating the flu virus. The “side effects” are healing and feeling good.
You’re probably surrounded by people who tell you that you must get the flu shot, but if your gut tells you not to – there are good reasons for that.
The Wellness Way Can Help!
So, what if you’ve already received a flu shot? We can help! There are ways to detox your body and support your immune system that may help negate the negative effects of the injection. If you’re interested in testing your immune function and finding the best ways to support it, we can help with that, too! We do comprehensive food allergy testing, immune testing, gut health testing, and more! Find a Wellness Way clinic near you (or to consult online) and make an appointment today.
- Early Estimates of Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness — United States, January 2015 (cdc.gov)
- CDC Seasonal Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Studies | CDC
- 2014–2015 Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in the United States by Vaccine Type | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic (oup.com)
- Live-Virus-Vaccines-and-Vaccine-Shedding.pdf (nvic.org)
- What’s in Vaccines? Ingredients and Vaccine Safety | CDC
- Excitotoxins in foods – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Massive doses of vitamin C and the virus diseases – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults – PubMed (nih.gov)