Doc’s June Q&A
This week, on A Different Perspective, Doc answers questions from viewers and listeners. From estrogens to fatty liver disease and gallbladder issues, Doc covers it all!
- I researched what you said about estrogens and brought that information to my OB. She agreed about it but still would not test all my hormones. Why?
- What is the most important nutrient for your arteries?
- What is fatty liver disease, and how many people do you think have it?
- Is sugar bad for you? Because I hear so many people eating keto-type diets.
- If a child has a fever, what should his parents do?
- I’m a 30-year-old female trying to conceive a child; how can I help support my hormones?
- I saw your Video on cold plunges. Is there any way to do something like it without having one because I live in an apartment with no tub?
- What do you think is the reason for high blood pressure?
- Is Lyme disease a real disease, and why do people get so fatigued from it?
- What would you do if you had cataracts?
- What do I do if I had my gallbladder removed? My doctor said I don’t need to do anything.
- What are the benefits of putting castor oil on one’s eyelids?
- What can you do if you have gout?
- Could removing the gallbladder lead to eye issues from decreased vitamin A absorption?
In the Last 10%, Doc and co-host of the new I Disagree Podcast, Dana Dilling, discuss masculinity and femininity. What are the differences, and why do they matter? Watch for future updates on I Disagree!
- Most men don’t understand how hyper-competitive every aspect of life is. It doesn’t matter if it is for a woman’s affection or money or moving up in their career. They are not the first guy who thought the same way about those things. If men had the kind of attitude that someone could steal away from them, they would become the best of all things. Would you agree or disagree? And ladies — what do you think your man would be like if he knew every day that some guy was trying to compete for your affection?
- How did you do it?
- Iron sharpens iron.
- Men create a society; women create a home.
- Sometimes losing helps direct your path just as much as winning does.
- Feminine trait
- Having two competitive people in a marriage doesn’t end well.
- Competition can’t happen in a relationship.
- Polarity in the sexes.
- Women become less attractive when they become more masculine.
- Men become less attractive when they become more feminine.
- Men need three things to dominate — muscle, mind, and money.
- The better man will always win the prize.
- Men should not be happy most of the time. Women should be happy most of the time.
- Biologically, this is supported.
STAY CONNECTED TO WELLNESS
Subscribe to our newsletter for health tips & updates.