Mood Disorders, Glutamate, Valerian, and the Three M’s
- New YouTube Channel – Subscribe!
- Megan Redshaw is joining the show soon!
- India and Dubai are reaching out regarding The Wellness Way Approach
- “I Still Disagree” seminar coming soon.
- “The medical field is the primary cause of mental disorders.” Agree or disagree?
- Most people are triggered by new ideas.
- Autism spectrum disorder:
- Developmental challenge — there are things that contribute to it.
This week, on A Different Perspective, Doc connects the dots between glutamate, MSG, and environmental triggers for some mood disorders.
- Weathermen and medical doctors — both are often wrong, and people still go back to them.
- The role of glutamate and its receptors in autism and the use of glutamate receptor antagonists in treatment
- Glutamate is needed for brain function.
- Most abundant excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain (but it’s made in other places, too.)
- Estrogens don’t cause breast cancer — elevated estrogens do. Glutamate doesn’t cause Autism and Parkinson’s — elevated glutamate causes issues.
- Glutamate causes pleasure — no wonder they put it in food.
- If you have a psychiatric disorder, avoid:
- You can eat MSG and produce glutamate through inflammation.
- The immune system can not only affect the nervous system but also stimulate it and cause changes neurologically.
- Physical and mental benefits for neurotransmitters and hormones, but also physical and mental challenges if the numbers are too high or too low.
- 1986 vaccine schedule law
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE — Valerian
In Product Knowledge, Doc talks about valerian and how it does much more than aid sleep.
- May help support the body with the following:
- Sleep disorders
- Feelings of anxiousness
- Heart palpitations
- Supports GABA activity
- If you can’t sleep, look for inflammation and stimulators.
- Valerian is also seen as a pain reliever.
In the Last 10%, Doc talks about the three M’s and why they’re important for men. Doc also covers the differences between neurotransmitters and hormones.
- I Disagree Podcast
- Agree or disagree: A Father builds his son into a strong man FOR a woman, not in spite of them. Women are attracted to strong men (a man that has his mind, muscle, and money in order — let’s call it the 3M’s), and it’s why most women are attracted to the men at the top, and why I hear women say, “Where are all the good men?” even though they are surrounded by males all day. You’re not attracted to the nice momma’s boy. If you were, most males would not be single, but there are a lot of lonely single males out there!!!
- Testosterone and estrogens are chemical messengers, just like neurotransmitters
- Hormones and messengers are pretty much the same thing.
STAY CONNECTED TO WELLNESS
Subscribe to our newsletter for health tips & updates.