Apple cider vinegar is great for your gut, so make a salad dressing out of it! This salad dressing will add a boost to both your gut and your greens.
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 1 small shallot (or one lobe of a large shallot), peeled, cored, and quartered
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper/grains of paradise
- Puree shallot, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a blender. You could also use an immersion blender in a large cup. Blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Use immediately or store in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Bring to room temperature before serving if it becomes solid.