This easy one-pan meal is delicious and healthy. It’s full of vital nutrients, antioxidants, and high-quality protein. *Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you don’t yet know your food allergies, get tested soon!
Cook’s notes: Chop and refrigerate vegetables ahead for an easy dinner. You can also serve it over cauliflower rice for the full stir-fry experience while keeping it no-sugar compliant!
Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes: 3-4 servings.
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup San-J Tamari Sauce (wheat-free, organic)
- 1 cup of water
- 10 oz. of grass-fed beef, cut in strips
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup scallions (green onions), both whites & greens, diced
- Heat oil in pan at medium high heat.
- Mix spices, liquids, and beef in pan.
- Thoroughly cook until beef is browned through.
- Add broccoli, white onion, cabbage, bell pepper, and scallions.
- Cook on low temperature until vegetables are soft.
- Serve warm and enjoy!