Start your day off right with a healthy yogurt bowl. This yogurt bowl is full of healthy fats and proteins, and is great for any day you need a quick, easy breakfast.
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened organic dairy, coconut, or almond milk yogurt
- 1 scoop ancient nutrition vanilla bone broth protein
- ½ cup mixed berries
- ¼ cup of granola and/or nuts
- Drizzle of honey/maple syrup
- Scoop of nut butter of choice (optional)
- Mix together protein powder and yogurt.
- Add yogurt/protein powder on the bottom of the bowl, layer berries, and add the nuts or granola on top.
- If using nut butter, add on top, and then drizzle honey/maple syrup.