This an easy recipe for grilling out this summer. Feel free to swap out meats and veggies for a variety! You can swap this marinade and use the Garlic and Oil Recipe as a marinade. Have you tried our Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing? It makes an amazing marinade, too!
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes Makes: 12 skewers.
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you don’t yet know your food allergies, get them tested soon!
4-5 (2 lbs) boneless skinless organic chicken breasts (no antibiotics, no hormones)
1 organic onion
2 organic bell peppers of choice
1 organic zucchini
1/4 cup avocado oil (plus a few tablespoons for basting)
2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- Soak skewers in water (so they won’t flame up).
- Combine avocado oil, apple cider vinegar, Italian seasoning, and sea salt for a marinade.
- Pound chicken down, cube, then marinade (the longer, the better).
- Skewer chicken.
- Baste veggies with avocado oil and sea salt, then skewer on a separate skewer.
- Place skewers on the grill. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your kabobs!