Here’s a delicious gluten-free chocolate avocado bread for your snacking pleasure! It’s so moist and yummy… you’ll want to make a double batch for sure! You could even use a muffin tin for the batter and make muffins instead! *Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you don’t know your food allergies, get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 60-75 minutes. Makes: 6-8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups organic avocado
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons organic coconut cream (open can and leave in the fridge overnight – cream will form on top)
- 2 duck eggs, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons raw, organic honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 2 cups organic gluten-free flour of choice
- 1/4 cup organic raw organic cacao
- 1-2 tablespoons organic maca powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 dairy-free chocolate chips, and a few for sprinkling on top
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line both the bottom and the sides of the bread pan with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, blend the avocado smooth; then add the coconut oil, coconut cream, eggs, honey, and vanilla. Blend until creamy and uniform.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cacao, maca powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a spoon or whisk.
Pour batter into pan, and sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired. Spread batter until even.
Bake 40-45 minutes, then let cool for 10 minutes before serving.