Who doesn’t love chips and dip? You can have all the creaminess without the guilt in this dairy-free queso recipe. Bring this dish to your next party… it’s sure to be a hit!
Total Prep Time: 10 minutes Makes: 4-6 servings
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not yet know your food allergies, get them tested soon!
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup organic medium salsa
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 oz can organic green chiles, diced
- 1/2 cup organic grape tomatoes
- Put all ingredients except chiles and tomatoes in a blender.
- Blend until very smooth.
- After blending, stir in green chiles and tomatoes.
- Optional: heat for a short time and avoid boiling. Whisk constantly until slightly thickened. Overheating will make it chunky.