Make extras of these so you can have some too. Everybody loves this dark chocolate cherry bites recipe! They are so delicious there won’t be leftovers if you serve them at a party or when friends pop by. They are perfect for a fun snack, and kids love to help roll these ingredients into tasty treats!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you don’t know what your food allergies are, get them tested soon!
- 8 pitted Medjool dates, chopped and soaked in hot water for 15 minutes
- 2-3 tablespoons filtered water for consistency
- 1/3 cup organic dried cherries
- 1/3 cup of organic raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup organic raw almonds or Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup organic raw cashews
- 1/3 cup organic raw maca powder
- 1/8- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- In a powerful blender or food processor, blend almonds, cashews, cacao powder, maca powder, salt and vanilla until fine.
- Add dates and cherries slowly while processing. Scrape sides and add water as needed.
- Roll balls from tablespoon-sized servings.
- Roll balls in raw cacao powder.
If there are any left…Store in a container in the refrigerator or freezer.