Looking for something warm and filling to start your day? Try this potato hash to start your morning off right. Make the potato hash without eggs if you’re allergic to them.
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- Put the potatoes on a baking tray with the olive oil and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Put in a preheated oven at 200°C/390°F and bake for 35-40 minutes, until crispy.
- Put a little oil to a large frying pan (that is suitable for the oven, too) and add the onion, red pepper, and bacon. Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked potatoes, garlic, and paprika. Stir.
- Make two spaces in the potato mixture and crack in the eggs.
- Put the frying pan in the oven for 10 minutes, until the egg whites are cooked, but the yolks are still runny. Serve with parsley, avocado and sourdough bread.