Serve this pumpkin enchilada sauce on top of our zucchini enchiladas along with our enchilada sauce for a taste combination like no other!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 1 15-ounce can of organic 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons pure organic maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground ginger
- 1 pinch organic allspice
- 1 pinch organic nutmeg
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon organic smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon organic dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon organic granulated garlic or organic shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon organic onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon organic black pepper or Grains of Paradise
- 3/4 teaspoon organic chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cumin
- crushed organic red pepper flakes, to taste
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend for about 1 minute, or until all ingredients are combined.
Makes about 3 cups.