Did you know you can make your own honey mustard for your meals? You can even add 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to turn it into a honey mustard vinaigrette!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard/Dijon Mustard (depending on your flavor preference)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put 1/4 cup of yellow mustard into a small bowl.
- Add vegan honey (or agave nectar) to the mustard.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add a dash of salt and garlic powder for extra flavor. (optional)