We’ve all been taught to eat our organic, nutritious, whole fruits and veggies to support our immune system. But have we forgotten other sources of immune-supporting nutrition? Organ and glandular meats deliver many nutrients you simply cannot get from plants, like fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E, and K. The challenge? Not many people eat these nutrient-dense, bioavailable foods. But don’t worry, we have a solution!
We have harnessed the unsurpassed benefits of grass-fed, pasture-raised organ meats. When you eat organ meats or take glandular supplements, you’re getting all the building blocks you need to rebuild that organ in your body. When you supply your body with the potent elements it needs to function properly, health is restored.
Wellness Way Glandular supplements are sourced exclusively from New Zealand, the world’s leader in pasture-raised, grass-fed and finished animals. They are free of hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, and GMO’s. An important step in the process is freeze drying which helps to preserve optimal nutrient value. Every batch is third party tested for quality and contaminants and to ensure purity.
Our Immune Glandular contains spleen, thymus, and liver for optimal immune support.
The spleen is a major contributor to red blood cells, iron, and platelet levels and function. This powerhouse supports and modulates immune health by stimulating macrophages, neutrophils, and other white blood cells including NK cells.
- Contains powerful proteins, peptides, and enzymes including tuftsin, splenopectin, and plenin.
- 5x more heme iron than liver
- Supports spleen, immune, allergy, inflammatory, and blood health
- Beneficial support for WBC’s and RBC’s
A wide variety of health issues including autoimmune diseases, allergies, migraines, and chronic or recurrent infections are linked to thymus issues. The thymus rapidly shrinks after birth via a process called involution. Involution occurs because of the extreme sensitive nature of the thymus to be affected by free radical and oxidative damage caused by Traumas, Toxins, and Thoughts (3 T’s and inflammation).
- Contains powerful proteins, peptides, and enzymes including thymosin, thymopoietin, and thymic factor
- Supports thymus, immune, allergy, and inflammatory health
- Responsible for T lymphocyte production, a key white blood cell in the cell-mediated immune response. This helps to defend against a wide range of infections including bacterial, fungal/yeast, parasitic, and viral. It also provides a buffer to help protect against and prevent the development of allergies and autoimmune conditions.
- Stimulates macrophages and NK cell activity
Liver is packed with proteins, vitamins, and nutrients including Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, folate, choline, CoQ10, and iron (specifically heme iron, the most bio-available form leading to better absorption).
- The most nutrient dense food on the planet! High in Vitamin A, B12, folate, choline, CoQ10, iron, zinc, copper, and many more.
- Collagen synthesis and bone health
- Methylation and overall liver support
- Hair, skin, and nail health
- Anemia support
- Heart and brain health
Finding a good, quality supplement that delivers what is promised on the label isn’t easy. To find our favorite recommendation, visit The Wellness Way store.
The benefits of Immune Glandular are different for each individual based on the needs of their system. For more information and to find out how your immune system is functioning, contact a Wellness Way clinic.