We’ve all been taught to eat our organic, nutritious, whole fruits and veggies to support our immune system. But have we forgotten other sources of regeneration nutrition? Organ and glandular meats deliver many nutrients you cannot get from plants, like fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. The challenge? Not many people eat these nutrient-dense, bioavailable foods. But don’t worry, we have a solution!
We have harnessed the unsurpassed benefits of grass-fed, pasture-raised organ meats. When you eat organ meats or take glandular supplements, you’re getting all the building blocks you need to rebuild that organ in your body. When you supply your body with the potent elements it needs to function properly, health is restored.
Wellness Way Glandular supplements are sourced exclusively from New Zealand, the world’s leader in pasture-raised, grass-fed, and finished animals. They are free of hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, and GMOs. An important step in the process is freeze drying which helps to preserve optimal nutrient value. Every batch is third-party tested for quality and contaminants and to ensure purity.
Our Male Glandular contains testes, prostate, heart, and liver for optimal men’s health support.
In short, want to see an improvement in strength, energy, drive, vitality, libido and fertility? Then either eat the Rocky Mountain oysters or supplement with it! Testes have been on the menu since the beginning of recorded history but is now a rarity. This is something every male can benefit from.
- Source of testosterone boosting- strength, energy, drive, vitality, libido, fertility
- Required for men with a history of testosterone HRT or hypogonadism.
Another gland specific to men, the prostate plays a critical role in men’s health. Often misunderstood and undervalued for its importance, every male can afford healthier prostate tissue and function. Prostate cancer is the leading type of cancer for men. Take care of it!
- Contains proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors specific to prostate health.
- Supports urine flow, fertility, PSA, erectile health, methylation and detoxification.
It goes without saying the importance of heart health. Heart disease is a huge concern for men and women alike, which is why healthy heart tissue is part of our male glandular formula. There are many benefits to what is in heart itself, and as usual, if you don’t eat it, supplement with it!
- Contains proteins, peptides, enzymes, and cofactors beneficial for heart health.
- High in CoQ10, B12, collagen and elastin.
- Supports blood pressure, mitochondria, connective tissue, and athletic performance.
Liver is packed with proteins, vitamins, and nutrients, including Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, folate, choline, CoQ10, and iron (specifically heme iron, the most bio-available form, leading to better absorption).
- The most nutrient-dense food on the planet! High in Vitamin A, B12, folate, choline, CoQ10, iron, zinc, copper, and many more.
- Collagen synthesis and bone health
- Methylation and overall liver support
- Hair, skin, and nail health
- Anemia support
- Heart and brain health
Finding a good, quality supplement that delivers what is promised on the label isn’t easy. To find our favorite recommendation, visit The Wellness Way store.
The benefits of Male Glandular are different for each man, based on the needs of their system. For more information and to find out how your body and hormones are functioning, contact a Wellness Way clinic.