The Wellness Way is a fast-growing international network of wellness clinics and we need help spreading the word about who we are! We’re seeking a Video & Media Production Specialist to help us communicate our message across the Internet and in person. This is a full-time, salaried position at our Green Bay, WI location. Hours are predominately M-F, 8am –5pm, but will require some occasional weekend and evening work.
This position requires an assortment of media production skills for video, audio, writing, graphics, live events, and basic animation. Our ideal candidate will have expertise in both the “art” and“science” of media production. Not only will they be able to tell the story, they’ll also know the right tools for the job and how to use and maintain them. This person will be the rare combination of technical guru and Internet poet.
If you’re looking for variety, this is the place for you! Your talents will be called upon to deliver our message in many different ways – from podcasts and video shorts,to studio productions and live streamed events.
We’re a small, but rapidly growing company, so this role will work closely with almost everybody in our corporate office as well as clinical staff and doctors around the world. The right person will be self-managed and able to work within an ever-changing, team-oriented environment.
- Capture and create engaging content–whether it’s photos and video of life in the office, formal training sessions, live events, or whatever form The Wellness Way story takes.
- Plan, create, and assemble the various parts of a media project into something that informs, entertains,and inspires!
- Assist in disseminating your work, and the work of others, via websites, social media, and live.
- Maintain all the tools of your trade such as computers, software, cameras, and other A/V equipment.
- Continuously research, recommend,and implement best practices for all facets of media and communication production, including hardware, software, facilities, procedures, and techniques.
- In a nutshell: Discover our stories and share them with the world in wonderful ways!
- And, of course, perform other duties as assigned.
- Solid experience with digital media technology including audio, video, graphic, photo, and live.
- Proven work experience as a digital storyteller, especially via social media.
- Proficiency in Adobe products like Premiere, Photoshop,and After Effects.
- A willingness to grow both personally and professionally.
- High attention to detail,bursting with creativity,and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to plan, schedule, prioritize,and meet project deadlines… but also be flexible!
- Simultaneously independent and team-oriented.
- Passionate about health and like-minded in our quest to redefine wellness for the world!
Pay: Salaried position. Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Benefits: No commercial health insurance offered at this time. Free care at The Wellness Way – Green Bay and supplements at cost. 1 week paid vacation(increased at 3 years). Paid holidays.
Benefits after one year: Retirement Plan with employer matching.
Take a look at what we’re doing on our website, Facebook pages,and YouTube channels. If you think that’s a good start, but also see a world of possibilities, submit a cover letter, resumé, and online portfolio link to: [email protected]. Tell us why you’re the Video & Media Production Specialist we’re looking for!