Looking for a delicious, summer-tasting dip for your vegetables that doubles as a spread for crackers or bread? Pesto is a great option. Try this delicious, dairy-free pesto to stay within your allergies!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 2 cups of fresh organic spinach
- 1 cup fresh organic basil
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic or shallots
- 1 TBS of lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup sheep or goat, shredded, cheese
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Use within 2 weeks of making of putting in the fridge. You can freeze pesto if you’re not going to eat it within two weeks.