Super simple and great for anytime, whether on No Sugar or not!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 2 cups shredded, grated, or finely chopped RAW cauliflower
- 2 cups grated sheep or goat cheese
- 2 duck eggs (or regular eggs)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients and spread onto a parchment covered pan or cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and various Italian seasonings (always avoid allergens).
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and top with pizza sauce and other veggie and meat toppings. Sprinkle more cheese on top.
- Bake another 10 minutes or so – depending on how you cooked like your cheese or veggies.