Potato salad is a staple for summer grill-outs and dinners! Once you try Mama’s Potato Salad recipe, you’ll never return to store-bought.
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes Makes: 5-8 servings
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know your food allergies, get them tested soon!
3 lbs organic Yukon gold potatoes
1 organic cucumber
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1 cup Vegenaise
2 tablespoons Annie’s Organic Horseradish Mustard
1 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 stalks of organic celery
- Boil potatoes whole for 20 minutes. Strain, cool, then cube.
- Cut cucumber lengthwise to scoop seeds out, then cut into half moons.
- Chop celery stalks.
- Set aside potatoes, cucumbers, and celery.
- Mix together chopped chives, Vegenaise, mustard, and apple cider vinegar.
- Stir in potatoes, cucumbers, and celery.
- Add sea salt to taste and enjoy!