Packed with protein-rich quinoa, vibrant vegetables, and a zesty dressing, this salad is not only a treat for your taste buds but also a nourishing boost for your body. *Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this quinoa recipe! If you do not know your food allergies, get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 15-20 minutes Makes: 3-4 servings
- 1/2 cup frozen, thawed broccoli cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen thawed cauliflower cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup Garlic & Oil Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup shredded organic cheese or cheese alternative (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon San-J Tamari Sauce (wheat-free, organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Pinch of Stevia (just shy of 1/8 teaspoon)
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.