Looking for a filling, tasty snack or breakfast? Look no further than this smoked salmon bagel. The smoked salmon on this bagel is great protein, and the fresh veggies give an additional boost to your systems.
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- Gluten free bagel of choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened yogurt or soft goat milk cheese
- 10 slices of cucumber
- 2 ounces of high-quality smoked salmon (look for non-farmed & natural hardwood smoked)
- ½ tbs lemon juice
- Pinch of dried dill
- Capers or hemp seeds (optional)
- Slice the bagel in half long way and toast.
- On each half of the bagel top, spread the 1/8 cup of unsweetened yogurt or soft goat milk cheese.
- Add 5 slices of cucumber, half the smoked salmon, ¼ tbs lemon juice, half a pinch of dill.
- Optional: Add a few capers or hemp seeds to top and enjoy!