Looking for a filling, tasty snack or breakfast? Look no further than this smoked salmon bagel. The smoked salmon is excellent protein, and the fresh veggies give an additional boost. *Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If don’t yet know your food allergies, get them tested soon!
- Gluten free bagel of choice
- ¼ cup soft goat cheese (chevre)
- 10 slices of cucumber
- 2 ounces of high-quality smoked salmon (look for wild caught & natural hardwood smoked)
- ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of dried dill (or use fresh)
- Capers or hemp seeds (optional)
- Slice the bagel in half the long way and toast.
- On each half of the bagel, spread 1/8 cup of soft goat cheese.
- Add 5 slices of cucumber, half the smoked salmon, drizzle of lemon juice, and half a pinch of dill to each.
- Optional: Add a few capers or hemp seeds to the tops and enjoy!