- Preheat oven to 375℉. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the cookie ingredients in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, drop dough onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly with a spatula or your fingers to form into a round cookie.
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let set on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
Melt coconut butter and drizzle over cookies. Tip: for a new jar of coconut butter, heat the entire jar in 30 second increments (or in a hot water bath on the stove) until able to stir. Stir well to combine all the contents in the jar. This is important as oil separation may have occurred, so you want to be sure that it’s mixed well – just like natural nut butters. Top with preferred toppings, if any. We recommend xylitol and cinnamon. Remove cookies from pan and place on wire rack to cool and allow for coconut butter to harden. Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.