Embrace the taste of summer with this tomato avocado salad, and make plenty to share!
*Remember to buy organic and avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
- 4 cups organic tomatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup organic cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, then minced
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons organic lime juice
- 1 teaspoon organic raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon organic chili powder
- sea salt & black pepper/grains of pepper
- Place the tomatoes, avocados, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, honey, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 1 hour.